Work with me.
- Are you unsure whether or not to open up your relationship?
- Do you need to figure out what you want and how to achieve it?
- Maybe you’ve been practising poly or non-monogamy for a while but have concerns or tensions you’re unsure how to address.
- You may be dealing with jealousy, insecurity or just general fogginess. You love your partner and want to do it well, but you feel you are probably making or about to make some terrible mistakes.
- Maybe you’re finding it hard to connect with other poly or non-monogamous people.
- Maybe you’re pretty sure that non-monogamy is for you, but don’t really know how to maintain it ethically and safely in the long term.
- Have you ever found sex and relationships a minefield, and even more so when they’re in the plural?
If the answer’s yes, it’s hardly surprising.
Relationships can be tricky at the best of times, and introducing more people can sometimes only multiply the problems. Even with the best communication skillsand honest effort in the world, opening up a relationship or living an ethically non-monogamous life can be difficult, and not necessarily in the ways you’d expect. Sure, many couples or individuals stumble at jealousy, insecurity, mismatched understandings or expectations – but many are also find it difficult to make suchemotionally charged decisions work in the real world.
This leaves a lot of people confused, hurt and heartbroken. Many couples fall apart along the way.
Some don’t take the time to understand and prepare for the impact of new sexual connections on their partnership. They are careless and insensitive aboutpursuing new relationships, leaving their partners (and often their new playmates) feeling neglected, unappreciated or abandoned.
Some pay too much attention to the formation of new relationships, and lose touch with their original partner.
Some are possessive and resentful, unhappy about their lovers’ behaviour but feeling unable to complain because they’re in an ‘open relationship’.
Some go the other way, and spend ages discussing and debating how an open relationship might or should work, without ever bringing it into practical emotional reality.
Sometimes theory and practice just won’t add up. (And even seasoned non-monogamists need a helping hand.)
But it doesn’t have to be like that.
Consensual non-monogamy is big news, and getting bigger.
Literally millions of people are combining loving, sensual, happy relationships with passionate sex, romance, casual hook-ups, friends-with-benefits, and everything in between.
It’s possible to have fulfilling non-monogamous relationships where everyone’s needs are met.
It’s possible to build loving, communicative connections with more than one person at a time.
It’s possible to make jealousy work for you (instead of against you).
It’s possible to find supportive friends and communities who embrace the concept of non-monogamy.
It’s possible to live your life surrounded by inspirational, joyous, loving people (yes, even more so than you might already).
It’s possible for YOU.
You can have this.
Want to know more?
You’ve watched the videos, but want to see how it can work for you. You want the support to get you there. Join me for one of my complimentary strategy sessions in which we will:
#1: Discover what wonderful relationships mean to you
#2: Find out what is you from getting there
#3: Give you clarity and motivation to course ahead