Are you struggling with jealousy?
Maybe you have some terrible episodes…
…You can’t sleep
…You’re crying in a heap on the floor.
…Your partner comes back from a date and you act cold and start asking them minutiae about their date. Did they go to this restaurant? What did they order? What did she say? Do you like the way she dances more than the way I do?
…You feel sad and that you should just disappear. You don’t want to be any trouble to anyone.
Or maybe they’re more moderate. It doesn’t show in your behavior, but inside it’s a different story. You’re boiling with rage, wishing you could disappear or you can think of nothing else and it feels like your whole world is collapsing.
In any case, you want it to stop. You want for your partner to be able to be with other people and for you to be calm, to be happy for them. Maybe you even want to feel compersion. And you’re wondering if that will ever be possible.
When we’re stuck in the middle of a jealousy episode it’s hard to see how things could be any other way, but the truth is they can. I have seen my clients go from sleepless nights to a slight twinge in a matter of weeks. And now I want to share with you a couple of the exercises that will help you get started down the path of getting past your jealousy.
Pop your name and email below and I will send you:
- Inner Voice Jealousy Diminishing Exercise
- Discover a technique to get from your mind racing to putting yourself in a different state of mind in a few minutes
- Recognise the thoughts you are thinking when you’re jealous
- Learn what part of them is true and what is just sabotaging you
- Managing Jealousy with Mindfulness: An audio file that you can use to train yourself to manage jealousy, as well as use when you have moderate attacks
- Become aware of how jealousy works in your body so you can avoid acting automatically (and blaming your partner, yourself and acting out)
- Become less afraid of feeling jealous so you and your partners can do what you have been avoiding
- Reduce the intensity of your jealousy
- Be aware of what it is you want that is leading to your jealousy so you can just go out and get it in a healthier way
These are exercises I have used with my clients for a while – tried and tested. I’m excited to be sharing them with you.
Get them now, for free, from me
You will also get my newsletter with videos and tips on relationships. I will never share your information and you can unsubscribe in a couple of clicks.
Who am I?
Victoria Rosa helps people navigate the world of honest open relationships. She has been in open relationships for 15 years and polyamorous for 10 of those.
Aside from that she is accredited by The Coaching Academy, a world leader in coaching training – and has worked with dozens of couples and individuals on their relationships. Here is what some of her clients say:
After having a great relationship conversation…
YOU ARE AMAZING COACH !!!!!Yes I can’t imagine myself having this conversation without you.Wow it was amazing I was so open. Can’t wait to review it with you.– M T
It’s not just about learning to understand and manage jealousy. The programme helps you get to know yourself, improve, grow… It’s been an absolute pleasure to share this process with Victoria and the rest of the group. I have a new found strength, tools and motivation to continue exploring, learning and growing. I have no doubt I will take part again.– Ainhoa G